1 head of broccoli, cut into florets, raw or blanched
1 Ripe avocado, roughly chopped
8 Large radishes
½ Cucumber sliced
1 Cup Frozen peas, defrosted
1 Cup Baby broad beans, shelled
1 cup Beetroot, cooked, peeled and cut into cubes
2 Large eggs
Sea salt and pepper
3 tbsp Olive oil
Juice of 1 Lime
½ cup Coriander, chopped
1. Cook lentils according to packaging instructions, drain, season well and cool.
2. Make the sauce. Finely dice ½ the avocado. Blend the second ½ avocado with the olive oil, chopped coriander and the lime juice. Gently stir the diced avocado into the mix, season to taste and transfer into a serving bowl and chill.
3. 3/4 fill a large saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Crack eggs into Poachies and cook for 4-5 minutes. Drain on kitchen paper. Remove eggs from Poachie bags. top tip... if the egg doesn’t come out of the bag easily it is not cooked, pop it back into the boiling water for another 20-30 seconds!
4. Whilst the eggs are poaching, divide the lentils into 2 serving bowls, pile the broccoli, cucumber, spinach, beetroot, radishes, peas, broad beans and avocado in groups around each bowl.
5. Top with a poached egg and scatter with chopped coriander. Serve with the sauce.